Dr. Jana Klauer’s high-profile, hard-charging Manhattan patients can’t afford to be off their game. Maybe it’s the after-lunch slump, or the inability to focus on a crucial task at deadline time. It could be a constant nagging tiredness, or a thickening waistline, even when they’re exercising. Klauer’s patients go to Park Avenue’s premier nutritionist for results: to look and feel better. And they get them.
In The Park Avenue Nutritionist's Plan, Dr. Klauer prescribes a smart eating program to bring you back to peak vitality, sharpness and your perfect weight. Dr. Klauer’s Energy Diet will tell you:
- How to break the bad habit of constant dieting, and stop cycling through one fashionable diet to the next, without permanent results.
- When to drink water, and how much.
- How to use high-protein snacks.
- When to have your first and last meals of the day.
- About high-impact foods like berries, leafy green vegetable, fish and dairy calcium.
- Why some energy shakes restore alertness but others sap it.
- What to do about caffeine.
Whether you can drink alcohol or snack between meals Dr. Klauer’s Park Avenue patients swear by her—after starting on her Park Avenue Nutritionist's Plan, you will too!
Dr. Klauer's Plan includes:
· Meal plans high in protein, omega-3 fats and complex carbohydrates
· Calcium, through food rather than supplements, in the maximum amount the body can absorb at a time
· A morning exercise program as an adjunct to eating
· The Stop!Watch method to curb food cravings: any craving can be stopped within just 15 minutes
· How to eat at fabulous restaurants, for business or pleasure, and keep losing weight.
Dr. Klauer's Plan features recipes including the fabulous low-cal dessert le Socialite, tricks of the nutritionist's trade, and simple strategies to keep dieters on track and focused on their goals.
Dr. Klauer has made a study of what makes the rich stick with weight loss. She discloses the Park Avenue mindset, which includes secret weapons such as how to order at a business dinner, what food to carry on a private plane flight, and how the rich reward themselves while dieting.
Dr. Klauer's Plan teaches you how to be healthy, vibrant, sexy and slim in an efficient format that is based on science. If you are looking for a quick-fix or magic bullet, you won't find it here. The plan is for life. Follow it and you will look and feel like you just won a million bucks!
1. Daily exercise. You must schedule it into your routine.
2. Protein in a high quality form is vital for the functioning of your body. Include protein at every meal.
3. Calcium is essential for increasing metabolism levels.
4. Food cravings can, and must, be managed.
5. Eliminate all processed food.